Take your family overseas without losing your mind
For the last 15 years, Ed Cox has perfected the art of traveling internationally with his kids. Now he shares that knowledge to help others. Travel with Kids is the book you need to get your family out the door and into the world
In this book you’ll learn:
- How to plan your first overseas family trip
- How to visit the Louvre with an eight year old
- How to deal with teenagers abroad
- How to manage family expectations
- How to deal with culture shock
- How to survive re-entry
- How to make your next trip even better
Plus information on passports, visas, immunizations, travel guides, and more.
Order your copy today on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or wherever books are sold.
Praise for Travel With Kids
“Any parent who envisions seeing the world with a child of any age must have this primer for success.” – D. Donovan, Midwest Book Review. Read the full review here.
“As a fellow traveler, thank you Mr. Cox, for writing this.” – Heather Fazio, Albany Times Union. Read the full review here.